Author Topic: New guys topic...  (Read 1044 times)

Ok so recently this new guy joined Blockland forums and he asked if we can cuss. So everyone was making fun of the topic by cussing and this was what I wrote down. There is 2 versions. V.1 is the original one and v.2 is my edited one.

V.1:
OH MY HELL! Of course we can swear you Son of a motherless goat. You know you can just shampoo my richard-hair with your saliva! I also don't like you! Your new so you better right this down! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! I mean it's not my fault you eat pubic hair with salt dip.

V.2:
OH MY HELL! Of course we can swear you Son of a motherless goat. You know you can just shampoo my richard-hair with your saliva! I also don't like you! Your new so you better right this down! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! I mean it's not my fault you eat pubic hair with salt dip. I mean your dumber than Tink's carrot. Like what the hell! What the frig is up with you?! Really but calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people. Your son sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve them.

Note: All of these were not meant as a real insult just a tiny bit of fun to mess around with him!

I don't understand what this is.

What is this

I don't even.

This makes no sense!

Ok so look in general discussion. You will see something like Hi im new to BL forums. Go there.

Don't loving swear!

Ok so look in general discussion. You will see something like Hi im new to BL forums. Go there.

But what is this topic for?

Your attempt to be funny has failed, please go away.