Author Topic: Re: Steam account disabled?!  (Read 815 times)

Quote from: strobear
I'll lock for now, until I get a real reply.

LOL

it sounds like he was trying to respond to the automated emails


it sounds like he was trying to respond to the support member emails*
This. I finally got ah-old of a real member, but I need to get my grandpa's credit card info :/
dkamm65, you're handicappedness surpasses that of which I believed you had. I was referring to the e-mail. I bet you felt so good about yourself right then, but now you're probably realizing how handicapped this topic is.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:52:55 PM by astrobear »

This. I finally got ah-old of a real member, but I need to get my grandpa's credit card info :/
dkamm65, you're handicappedness surpasses that of which I believed you had. I was referring to the e-mail. I bet you felt so good about yourself right then, but now you're probably realizing how handicapped this topic is.

One misunderstanding makes me handicapped?

Weren't you the one too dumb to figure out how to contact steam support in the first place?

Weren't you the one too dumb to figure out how to contact steam support in the first place?
No, steam was still validating my help-desk account. Oh, and what I said about you being handicapped, 1. you saying "LOL" to something you weren't sure of, and 2. acting handicapped and off-topic in a topic of seriousness.

No, steam was still validating my help-desk account. Oh, and what I said about you being handicapped, 1. you saying "LOL" to something you weren't sure of, and 2. acting handicapped and off-topic in a topic of seriousness.

And I guess by your understanding of the word, I was being "ignorant", right?

Recognition fail, Dkamm. Maybe you should think about what you're doing before you post topics like this.

LOL

Recognition fail, Dkamm. Maybe you should think about what you're doing before you post topics like this.

misunderstanding

People make mistakes.