Author Topic: What do you think America should do about the oil spill?  (Read 2658 times)

They have done that before on the surface.
On-topic: Point and laugh at the oil to discourage it from advancing.
Plot twist: It's not oil, it's that slime from Ghostbusters 2 that gets nourishment from bad vibes. What we need to do is walk Lady Liberty out there and sing happy songs and it will all go away.

BP should eventually clean it up (although they're lazy forgets just like any large corporation). But when they do, I hope the government fines the forget out of them.

Tom

I read a few days ago that BP was paying to clean it up.

I read a few days ago that BP was paying to clean it up.

They are. But that's not enough. Paying for only the clean up will hardly make a dent in their yearly profits.

They are. But that's not enough. Paying for only the clean up will hardly make a dent in their yearly profits.
That pisses me off

BP should eventually clean it up (although they're lazy forgets just like any large corporation). But when they do, I hope the government fines the forget out of them.

It seems like, whenever a topic like this arises and I want to post, Inv3rted always gets to it before me, and says exactly - or at least really close to - what I want to say.

However, I personally think we should shove the oil executives into the leak.