Author Topic: Pre-teen relationships getting more hardcore?  (Read 8908 times)

Well what if she actually had boobs somehow?
Who eats that much?

Dunno, but maybe she's just fat/hormones went nuts really early

Dunno, but maybe she's just fat/hormones went nuts really early
Yeah.
When I was young I grew really fast and I eat a lot but I was really skinny and I am still today.

You know the bible is the reason why we can't have love legally after whatever age?
When you're loveually mature, you should be allowed to have love. Of course 11 year olds could have love, even 10 year olds; but I'd seriously recommend at least 14 or 15. 14 is very common for virginity loss, but 13 and even 12 aren't too far behind.
That's stupid. 13 and 12 year olds aren't ready to have loveual relationships, how would a 12 year old deal with accidently getting pregnant or contracting an std.

That's stupid. 13 and 12 year olds aren't ready to have loveual relationships, how would a 12 year old deal with accidently getting pregnant or contracting an std.
They don't because there is no support for these kind of things because of religion. Some 12 year olds are able to have love, others aren't. Live with it. And jesus, there are such thing as condoms you know. They're not difficult to get for a good reason.