Poll

So, what do you think about this "vocal technique"

It's great, adds to the intensity
It's good in moderation, there needs to be singing, too
Ugh, its loud, disturbing, not music. etc...

Author Topic: Death Metal: Screaming/Growling  (Read 3257 times)


I set my freinds on fire by ravenous ravenous rhinos made me laugh, I hate screemo that much.

where the stuff is warren



I never liked death metal, but I only like some of the music with screaming I used to listen too.  I'm not a big fan of it anymore.

I still like Versus the Mirror and Norma jean(With Josh Scogin).
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:11:26 PM by Carzo »

correct

BROKENCYDE OH GOD forget NO
...

Some screaming is good.
Metal is awesome.
Death metal/all metal instrumental is awesome.
With some screaming/growling and stuff you can really tell there was a lot of thought put into the lyrics, sometimes they even carry a message. If you listen to them that is.

On a semi-related note, forget pop, autotune and modern rap.

In moderation is fine, but the entire song need not sound like a rape scene.