Author Topic: Possible Event?  (Read 1219 times)

I has a question. I downloaded some death screams etc. and I was wondering if there is a mod or even if its by default that you can play a sound in a player when he/she dies. For example, if its an event,

onPlayerDeath > Player > playsound > (sound).

But of course it must have an input event...

onActivate > self > fireRelay
onRelay > searchDeadPlayers >
onRelay > self > fireRelay
onDeadPlayerfind > deadPlayer > playsound > (sound)

However, the dead player sensors must be created and it seems complicated. There must be an eaiser way. In some of the RTB sound file descriptions, they said "...play these sounds when players die..." .  Well, there is another possibility, I can always make a mod for the original "AHH" death scream. Well, this will probably only stay as a possibility, and never be made  :cookieMonster:. But if it IS possible please PM me or comment. Thanks!  :cookie:

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 09:49:37 PM by Starwarsfreak »

You forgeter only post one time dont post 5 loving topics and there ws a event but failed because it need a older version of VCE that is on rtb archive and its lost andgo to hell handicap

You forgeter only post one time dont post 5 loving topics and there ws a event but failed because it need a older version of VCE that is on rtb archive and its lost andgo to hell handicap
This is his only topic on the front page of General Discussion.
Also, this belongs in suggestions and requests.

After he post's the same thing in gallery then why first post?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=119307.0

After he posting the smae thing in gallery then why first post?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=119307.0
He moved it to here, but forgot to lock it in Gallery.

He moved it to here, but forgot to lock it in Gallery.
and uses emotes

and uses emotes
He only used 2. This is an emote spammer V
Quote from: An example
omg thanks for teh teir tactical maek  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookieMonster:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:
This is not an emote spammer
I has a question. I downloaded some death screams etc. and I was wondering if there is a mod or even if its by default that you can play a sound in a player when he/she dies. For example, if its an event,

onPlayerDeath > Player > playsound > (sound).

But of course it must have an input event...

onActivate > self > fireRelay
onRelay > searchDeadPlayers >
onRelay > self > fireRelay
onDeadPlayerfind > deadPlayer > playsound > (sound)

However, the dead player sensors must be created and it seems complicated. There must be an eaiser way. In some of the RTB sound file descriptions, they said "...play these sounds when players die..." .  Well, there is another possibility, I can always make a mod for the original "AHH" death scream. Well, this will probably only stay as a possibility, and never be made  :cookieMonster:. But if it IS possible please PM me or comment. Thanks!  :cookie:

set a relay on VCE

check ifValue | <var:pl:health> <= 0

k

Or you could edit the playertype folder.

and uses emotes
Oh jesus lord how ironic.
i know this is off topic can i have a link to your elavator bricks if i was hoping please have my cookied oerver 10 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Unless you want other people to hear it, you could rename the sound you want to death, then go to Base > Data > Sound and replace the original death sound, be sure to back up the original file.

nowait you might just are a forgettard that should shut up because you dont know what youre talking about and dont use any punctuation

This actually seems possible. I changed my death sound to DIE! from Youtube Poop.
Just replace it in your sounds folder.
Note: IT MUST BE A .WAV FILE
*When looking for a wav converter , keep clear of virusses

Once again we face the issue of the inability to add wrench events to players themselves.