Shafin25
3 (30%)
Kanew2000
1 (10%)
? (the person)
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 07, 2010, 12:54:27 AM

Author Topic: Official Modern City Poll 1  (Read 1730 times)

Since you can't modify a poll and make it so you can retract and revote your vote, this topic was made.

It will run for five days.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 01:06:32 AM by Caution »

Bump;.
I would like to elect myself to be one of the council members please.
I will be peaceful to everyone, I will help make law and order that benefits everyone for the sake of...peace!
Ah yes, I forgot to mention that every month, there will be a day when everything goes 50% off as such to help some people who are in trouble for not having a single cent or something.
There will also be new develpments everyday for new things to happen and new shops, houses, buildings to be started etc etc etc.
In the future, we might have two towns or a city or more!

More stuff to say:
There won't be a diplomatic council. We'll all have discussions and ask the public for any answers, hints and tips. We'll try and make sure everybody has a good life, no argements and breakouts much. We will resort to negotiation, peaceful ways, and talking. Violence is not a method that shall be ever used unless the Council is forced to use it. I myself, will always say no to violence.
Vote for me please!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 03:34:02 AM by shafin25 »

Nobody enjoys voting?

I got around 11-12 votes on the original thread and 3 votes here. So thats 14-15 votes total so I'm in the lead.