Author Topic: This may be my last year in England.  (Read 2062 times)

Europe is a wonderful continent, thar be dragons thar.

Europe is a wonderful continent, thar be dragons thar.
Orly?

Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed England.
I guess the best thing to do is obviously just keep in contact with your friends here.
You may be moving far far away, but that doesn't mean you can't keep in contact.
I live in England and an old friend of mine moved from here to Australia. I still keep in contact with her via the internet and we're still good friends, so it's always worth it.

But, I hope you're happy wherever you are. In America or wet England. :P
Still, staying in contact has only worked so well for my friends in America, I had to go and visit them every time I was back in the us just to not miss them so much.

There is a six hour time difference between Minnesota and England, so contacting them is awkward as well, even by phone.

Time differences are not awkward. Just call them 9PM.