Author Topic: Drakorp  (Read 2243 times)

yup, pretty much.
dodger was being a bit of a bitch, but you also permabanned him. a simple 10-20 minute ban would have sufficed.

it sounds like you shouldn't have banning abilities at all until you know when and how much you should use them.
We've been over this.  If I don't want him on the server now, chances are I won't ever want him on the server.

We've been over this.  If I don't want him on the server now, chances are I won't ever want him on the server.

Was it too difficult to say "If you keep doing what you are doing, you will be banned."?

you could have given him a chance to change.

That's assuming yet again, and I'm liking how you are acting like this was solely your server, you ADMINISTRATE a server, you aren't supposed to go by what you want, it's not your server, this behavior would only be appropriate if you owned the server personally.

If Jirue gives you the ability to Permaban, why not make you a superadmin? It's pretty much the same as superadmin.

Also, there is a thing called a time limit ban, and I really didn't see your "warning". And you kicked me simply because I said Cheemo was cool.
I never let permabans go, I don't even deal bans out myself at all, As soon as I find out someone was banned I unban them (unless it was legit)

But when I check my banlist and see drak banned people, I just unban them.

No superadmin, I don't give that to anyone and I never have.   That way when admins have disputes they can still ban eachother  :cookieMonster:

That's not even related to the topic.
And Jail RP's are not fun, they just take up the players and spam the server's list.
you obviously dont get it