Poll

Would anybody attmept to make this?

HELL YEAH! I'm on it. It's coming out tomorrow.
0 (0%)
Sure, I'll look into it.
1 (8.3%)
Maybe...
1 (8.3%)
Don't be lazy.
2 (16.7%)
What's an add-on?
0 (0%)
HELL NO!
2 (16.7%)
Hide your kids, hide your wives, and hide your husbands, cause' they're rapin' EVERYONE out here!
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Make a G3? Like the one from BF or Fallout?  (Read 1739 times)

So, a G3? Google it, it's no to hard. It's like an extended MP5. But it's an assault rifle. So, it's pretty AWESOME! I would love it to have reloading animation and maybe iron sights? I dunno, just puttin' this all out there. I-myselt- do not know how to do ANYTHING on add-ons and stuff like that, I just suck. I've made a couple modifications on sounds n' stuff but nothing big. So before you say I'm lazy, I actually can't do it. So anyways, post if you got cool ideas for it and/or if your gonna make it which would be AWESOME, post it below!

Gravity Cat's pack has one very similar.

Wait for it to come out.

So, nobody up to the challenge?

You make me depressed guys.. Whatever happened to Blockland!? There used to be new add-ons coming out like evryday and imagination was EVERYWHERE!! There were super rockets, lazer guns, and even ROCKET LAZER GUNS!!! I miss the creativity this used to have. :(

You make me depressed guys.. Whatever happened to Blockland!? There used to be new add-ons coming out like evryday and imagination was EVERYWHERE!! There were super rockets, lazer guns, and even ROCKET LAZER GUNS!!! I miss the creativity this used to have. :(

Really? Creativity only goes so far before it begins to disapper..

"Lazer" isn't a word.
And you need to wait like everyone else, ok?

I'ved noticed blocklands addon activity has been very poor lately.

If you are so depressed, learn how to make some.

Making decent add-ons is hard work, but can be fun. Infortunately finding scripters is hard nowadays if you cannot script yourself.

Also, more add-ons will be released rapidly starting around Christmas and then again during summer.

i rather dislike all of these new weapons with the too realistic looking models and too many raycasting weapons and stuff, it rather takes away from the fealing that we're blockheads shooting eachother with plastic guns and plastic bullets