Author Topic: Holly stuff teachers are giving out too much homework...  (Read 9713 times)

I doubt missing one single stop you from going to the next grade. Unless you go to some super strict super religous private expensive school that your parents force you to go to so you would stop being a furcigarette, Either it isnt working or you are lying

Motherloving principle, getting pissed at a sissy fight.
Now we have strict dress code for 2 weeks.
D:

I'm only in 6th grade, and my homework is already piling up. Maybe it's because im a lazy fatass who just says "forget it" and gets it only half done, I practically need to be poked constantly to get it done. It's beginning to look like last year.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I don't give a stuff.

I'm only in 6th grade, and my homework is already piling up. Maybe it's because im a lazy fatass who just says "forget it" and gets it only half done, I practically need to be poked constantly to get it done. It's beginning to look like last year.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I don't give a stuff.[/b]

If you dont care, why did you post that part?

Posting that doesnt make you cool. Stop being a lazy ass

Heres my vocab words due monday.

Holly stuff.

artisan – n
attribute - v
augment – v
bantam – adj
reciprocate – v
salutation - n
sepal – n
sonata – n
stereotype –n
shoddy –adj
absorption - n
atmosphere – n
barbecue – n
variable – n
redundant - adj
saga -n
scenario - n
discursive - adj
disheveled - adj
disparity - n
im in 8th grade. easy as hell. altho 2 of them i havent the slightest clue.

inb4everyonepoststheirvocabwords

Nonentity
Obsess
Ornate
Oust
Peruse
Porous
Promontory
Prone
Annul
Blasé
Bolster