Author Topic: I am running...  (Read 697 times)

Running down a corridor between two tall brick buildings. I am not looking behind me because I know that it is right behind me. Bright lights shine ahead stretching my shadow. It's like its running faster than me. Leaving me behind to get caught-

My eyes dart to my left as I see a broken open door and I sidestep into and tumble over a pile of rubble. The lights stopped past the door and for a moment I saw the metallic rat-tail of a body this thing had. It's two antenna-style lights turned back towards the door. I looked around the dark room for a place to hide and notice a couple of dead bodies piled on the floor.

Without pausing to think I dive and land beside them. With my eyes barely open I peer towards the door and see the creature make it's way into the house.
I lie still and several moments pass where I feel like it will find me here. It felt like hours, but the creature finally left. It must have been my appearance that I blended into the diseased so well. My torn shirt was bloody and I was covered in dust. I happen to also be dead. Legally I mean, I faked my death about a month ago and have been on the run ever since. It's hard when you aren't supposed to exist.

I sigh as I rise to my feet. I must be in a basement of some sort, there are no windows, and the only way out of this room seem to be a set of stairs. I take them and open the door to an eerily quiet apartment building. The walls are covered in light pink rose-print wallpaper and there is a small white table with a Japanese good luck cat, and a pink basket with some assorted flowers, plastic of course. I haven't seen a real plant in several years...

I hear someone down the hall, coming out of an apartment and glance over my shoulder.

Actually I think I will go about this with a different approach
Actually I pretty much lost all motivation for this rp so forget it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 12:56:33 PM by ladios »