Author Topic: All Contacts Erased From My Phone  (Read 610 times)

It all started when I signed into Google on my phone. I went to my contacts and they were gone. I tried adding them again, they didn't show up. I don't know what's happened. It's very frustrating.

P.S. I have an LG Optimus with the newest version of Android, if it helps with determining the diagnosis.


It's trying to sync your Google account contacts, and you probably have none.

It's trying to sync your Google account contacts, and you probably have none.
Well how do I access my regular contacts?

Goto your settings, then accounts and sync, and turn off all syncing. If that doesn't work, go to your contacts, press the menu button, hit display options. Make sure your phone is checked and your sim of thats where you store data.

Goto your settings, then accounts and sync, and turn off all syncing. If that doesn't work, go to your contacts, press the menu button, hit display options. Make sure your phone is checked and your sim of thats where you store data.

I don't know, but this looks like your answer.

If that doesn't work, go to your contacts, press the menu button, hit display options. Make sure your phone is checked and your sim of thats where you store data.
It worked! Thank you. Locking.