Author Topic: Pengie - I AM SUPERIOR TO EVERYONE SO I GET TO BE CONDESCENDING  (Read 3630 times)

SHE WILL NOT HAVE love WITH YOU.
[/sorrow]

Well yes, I have, but you've been rather annoying too.

Aye, poorly made drama was poorly made. That, and Rookie's a moron. Though I dare say it became less aggressive after Pengie posted here... Which tends to be the opposite of what usually happens.

(I'm getting the creeping feeling that Rookie's going to dismiss being called annoying as an opinion and/or say it's invalid because he doesn't agree with it, then call you condescending.)

One thing that pissed me off was a sentence Pengie said on the topic where someones dad broke their leg.

And my mother is suffering memory loss, she can't remember who the hell I am. Stop whining.

Hang on, let me just crash my car into a tree, roll 10 times, crash through a house, and land on top of an elderly couple sitting in their living room. Then I can come back here and tell you to stop whining about your situation to!

Hang on, let me just crash my car into a tree, roll 10 times, crash through a house, and land on top of an elderly couple sitting in their living room. Then I can come back here and tell you to stop whining about your situation to!
lol.

PENGIE.
I DEMAND YOU STOP BEING CONDESCENDING RIGHT THIS INSTANT!

One thing that pissed me off was a sentence Pengie said on the topic where someones dad broke their leg.

It's that attitude of, "I happen to be in a bad situation so, for whatever reason, I get angry when anyone else feels bad."

[/sorrow]

Aye, poorly made drama was poorly made. That, and Rookie's a moron. Though I dare say it became less aggressive after Pengie posted here... Which tends to be the opposite of what usually happens.

(I'm getting the creeping feeling that Rookie's going to dismiss being called annoying as an opinion and/or say it's invalid because he doesn't agree with it, then call you condescending.)
Well actually I made my point so the drama is now worthless.

It's that attitude of, "I happen to be in a bad situation so, for whatever reason, I get angry when anyone else feels bad."

"Your dad died of cancer? Well, I got a papercut! So shut the hell up!"

forget you. You're not funny.
OH MAN IM SO SCARED OBEY OBEY Invalid because OP was being handicapped
What a handicap.
He is new, and he doesn't really know how to act here, but since im so superior im going to insult him anyway.
Everyone looks the same, everyone looks weird.
I am better and different from everyone else. Everyone thinks everyone else looks weird.
/facepalm
You are so stupid because you didn't know that I was a girl, even though its a reasonable thought because so many pricks here pretend to be girls. It was listed in her profile, two seconds would have shown you she was a girl
that leaves us with
What a handicap.
He is new, and he doesn't really know how to act here, but since im so superior im going to insult him anyway.
She could have told him to wait rather than being rough about it.

I shouldn't have to adapt to anyone.
And you say she's condescending? hah

Pengie's a girl?

Hey what's up pengie <3
[/Megascience]

Rookie, you have to get used to her.

She's not one of the nice person that you'd expect her to be. When I first met her she was rude. I soon got used to it and now we're best e-friends.
"yeh i mean he doesnt pay the rent or clean up around here but we're best friends yo"

"Your dad died of cancer? Well, I got a papercut! So shut the hell up!"
lol