Author Topic: 8 or 16GB?  (Read 659 times)

I'm down to 52MB left on my Fuze v2 4GB after adding about 20 tracks from the Orange Box soundtrack, and I don't know what size microSD/microSDHC card to get to expand it.

Rockbox is installed on it, but I'm not worried. It seems to support microSD/microSDHC according to the debug screens.

I plan on replacing it around the course of 6 months since dead pixels are starting to appear around the edges of the screen. I also plan for the replacement to also support microSD/microSDHC.

Needs to be < $15 too.

8GB or 16GB microSD/microSDHC card?

Go for the larger size if you're planning on putting more stuff on it, 8GB if you're not to save moolah.

I'm having to cut corners to get most of my music on my Sansa player (Also running Rockbox), Which came with 4GB and I have a 4GB MicroSD card in it.

computers can not use more then 4GB so anything bigger is showing off

computers can not use more then 4GB so anything bigger is showing off
What the forget are you talking about?

What the forget are you talking about?

Unless you are trying to run 3 copys of assassins creed on your computer then it wont use more

Unless you are trying to run 3 copys of assassins creed on your computer then it wont use more
You have no idea what you're talking about. Shut up.

He's talking about storage space not RAM. And what you said about RAM isn't even true in all cases anyway.

He's not talking about RAM.

We're not talking about RAM. We're talking about storage.

EDIT: forget YOU SOLID.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2010, 11:22:31 AM by Makingblah »

We're not talking about RAM. We're talking about memory.
RAM is memory. A type of volatile memory anyway.

RAM is memory. A type of volatile memory anyway.
I know that, but I just don't know what to call what I'm trying to talk about. :(

EDIT:
Storage!
That's the word I'm looking for.