Author Topic: Voice Recognition  (Read 326 times)

I'm going to use voice recognition to write this thread.  I said that sentence using voice recognition. So far it seems to be working perfectly. Hand by side just now what no one stopped with the flock when will White House than trying to say.  Oh god what?  Stephen hawking is a man won't get things what the hell I can say that no I didn't say that I must unknown CA can. TYPING: OH GOD WHAT? Voice: AR and I'm trying really hard to speak clearly to sell my on the microphone to understand what I'm trying to say when.  Theirs is 1 to 9 advent of the accidentally an entire tree for a walk at them and have a clue of what otherwise you are urged our room, row error are Ronald reliable O global will broaden our be your room BR in the orange. TYPING: It butchered my story! D: VOICE: I had to hold my breath was typing no not was typing while I was taping the half the half with 1/2???\/invent intent intent in Denton in dent in dent TYPING: TRYING TO MAKE IT INDENT SDFGASHDH VOICE: of this thing stupid wants no art that.

Alright that's enough of that bullstuff. Voice recognition programs suck.

:cookieMonster:

where get program?11!!11?

where get program?11!!11?

It came with my new computer. Which came with Windows 7 Home Premium.