Author Topic: Snowing where i live  (Read 781 times)

So i just got off the bus and it started Hailing and now when i got home its snowing
Oh and its Sunny out.
Discuss Snow/Hail In you Town/City
EDIT:Now its Snowing a stuff ton
http://max4344.tumblr.com/post/3464951363/i-got-a-lot-of-snow-at-my-house-hope-it-doesnt
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 11:47:38 AM by Max4344 »

lern2grammar

On-Topic: It never snows here ;-;

In me town we had much snow begin January but now I it's quite Sunny but Cold.

In me town we had much snow begin January but now I it's quite Sunny but Cold.

You don mean where I sunny but cold?



Bump
Also power just came back on =D
Lost it about 5 PM(PST)

So i just got off the bus and it started Hailing and now when i got home its snowing
Oh and its Sunny out.
Discuss Snow/Hail In you Town/City
Snow and hail is boring.
loving BLIZZARDS IN UTAH TO THE MAX!

Ew snow. I lived in Manitoba then I moved to Saskatchewan in 2008. I tell people in my school that snow sucks and they are like, "ASDFGJDK SNOW IS SO AWESOME BIATCH!" and they blabber on about how it's "so awesome" and stuff. They also tell me that I'm not from Manitoba because I hate snow.

MUST. RESIST. GENOCIDE.

Bump just woke up and saw Huge amount of snow.
HopeWOO HOO School Canceled. Just fond out by a phone call form my school
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 09:32:50 AM by Max4344 »