Author Topic: Onvechicletouch  (Read 1065 times)

Hey guys, thx for helping me find Vechicle Events! But it did'nt have onvechicletouch. Does anyone know where i can find it?

It was failed I'm pretty sure.

It was failed I'm pretty sure.

Yeah, it was failbinned.

It only worked about half the time anyways. I have it, but I'm not giving it to anyone.

Yeah, it was failbinned.

It only worked about half the time anyways. I have it, but I'm not giving it to anyone.
Plz! I need it for my DM!

use zone events instead

use zone events instead
This.
All you do is create a zone about 1 plate thick and then use the onVehicleEnterZone event instead.
It would work just like and onvehicle touch.

But I believe the onvehicletouch used container searches or something (very costly to use on the engine) and it did it multiple times a second PER BRICK.
Very bad idea to use if you ever did get a hold of it.

But I believe the onvehicletouch used container searches or something (very costly to use on the engine) and it did it multiple times a second PER BRICK.
Didn't Iban make that version?

Didn't Iban make that version?
Maybe. I heard it somewhere (probably from Iban). I don't actually have the mod.

This.
All you do is create a zone about 1 plate thick and then use the onVehicleEnterZone event instead.
It would work just like and onvehicle touch.

You are correct! Thanks!

I have one that works 100% of the time.

I have one that works 100% of the time.
I had a version that delayed for ~1 second before it would work. Causing the vehicle to stop.

Theres a modified one on RTB