Author Topic: Flash text doesn't show up (Flash CS5 trial help)  (Read 1236 times)

http://magicalskateaton.deviantart.com/#/d3c5mzm

that submission has text in the font creativeblock, and it is not showing up. I need help as what is going on. When I preview in flash, the text doesn't show up either.

EDIT: I have tried setting my text to use device fonts. doesn't work.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:43:50 PM by Skateaton »


What is Flash CS5?
program that makes flash animations.
I probably said it wrong, but right now i don't care.

I could use this program to make animations while on my craptop with my spare time. :D

bump for a post to actually help


your play button doesn't work either

your play button doesn't work either
no frames yet, doodler wanted to see what the main menu looked like and he said "why is there no text" i looked at it and there was no texted.
There is also no text when i publish a preview

damnit wont let me download FlashCS5

Crap.