Poll

Have you seen this before?

I have allready seen this happen.
0 (0%)
I havent seen this happen at all.
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Random Texture Change.  (Read 1387 times)

Im not asking for help, but im going to show you what happened with my map i was making.

Now i made a .zip file, copyed the default bedroom.mis file, and i added a description.
I also put two interiors in there too.
I loaded the map, and somehow the terrain was missing and the interior of the bedroom was gone.
So i added the bedroom .ter and .dif file(idk why i did this) and started the map again.
It was the same.
So i looked in mission editor for my two interiors and i found another interitor named bedroominbin (the .mis, .ter and .dif file has named that) so i loaded it, rotated it, and reset the lightning.
It looked fine, so i flyed inside it. The textues was messed up! I didnt even download a bedroom map like this!
I was confused.

Also is this in the right section? Im not asking for help because i think i know what to do to fix it.

i would say, it does look nice.

This used to happen to me when I would Alt + Tab out of the game, but it was everything and it would place weird lettering on the walls.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:33:53 PM by K3k0m@n »

Uh well

It looks like you forgeted up Bedroom a bit.

If you want another copy of the default Bedroom map I can give you one, since I can't really tell what you're saying in the OP ...