Author Topic: F-777  (Read 839 times)

My brother showed me one of their songs, and I found a bunch of mind loving music right there.
Sure, most won't like it because its Techno, but the truth with me and heavy metal is just people saying FUUUUUUUU- every line.
These are some of my favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeGUTblNLbQ&feature=related
Drown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPHBQKcYQw&feature=related
He's a Pirate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCLF5bVuka8
A new Energy
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:58:53 PM by TMAN7676 »

First toast.
Never heard of dis band.

For a major techno fan, such as myself, you've just provided me with the rights to a goldmine, danke.

Also, you might want to fix that last link

Thought this was a new plane or something for a second.

Thought this was a new plane or something for a second.

Actually, I did too :V

Band? I thought it was just a program.

Also, you might want to fix that last link
Explain, it works fine for me.

WHY IS BOEING NOT GOING WITH F-9001

WHY IS BOEING NOT GOING WITH F-9001
WHY IS MY LUFTWAFFE NOT TASTY?

Explain, it works fine for me.

Last time I clicked the last link it was the same video as the second link

^Just about to say this.

Second and third link are the same.

Oh.
Sorry about this.

:EDIT: There.

First toast.
Never heard of dis band.
Double toast.
Its not a band I believe, its just one single person named Jesse.