Author Topic: Nibble's gay as hell not even loving related to TF2 TDM  (Read 4774 times)

Nice IDism in the op there. If you can't even be bothered to judge someone as a person and not a number, get out.

Nice IDism in the op there. If you can't even be bothered to judge someone as a person and not a number, get out.
dude, that just means that they're new. I was just showing that everybody there was new.

when i joined nobody was there. i stayed for liek 30 seconds. then i left from the boredom.

Bro stop being id tribal
also what map is that
looks hot

Bro stop being id tribal
also what map is that
looks hot
I think it's Blood Gulch.

Bro stop being id tribal
Because your Blockland ID is a race.

-snip-

Seriously, you are honestly going to make a drama because a server was not enough like TF2. I hate to break it to you, but its his server, he can do whatever the hell he wants with it and name it whatever he wants. He did nothing wrong. While SgtDaemon spoke in a very childish manner, he was right. If you don't like the server, loving leave.

Next, the fact that you pointed out the playlist contained 20K IDs makes you look like even more of an idiot. My ID is way lower than yours. I guess that make you a loving moron as well.

You need to grow the hell up. People can make their servers whatever the hell they want. Servers do not revolve around your liking and it is not necessary for you to criticize servers because they don't fit your exact wishes.

If you have so many good ideas, how about make your own server? Then people can criticize you and you can experience how that feels. Or better yet! How about you just go play TF2!

loving idiot.