Author Topic: (Video) Pablo's Vengance  (Read 912 times)

People were complaining to me how I haven't made a new video in over 7 months. I recently got back into Blockland so I decided to go make another video for the hell of it. Here you go, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5gC-NAndJ0

My old channel too. http://youtube.com/user/blocklandpablo

starring achmed and others c:

Tell me what you think

No "Action Figure" advert? Anyway, looks good.

Am I the only one that didn't like it?
I mean, you could see the chat thing in the top left when the guy talked, the music looped kind of weirdish and got annoying, and the acting was a little choppy.

I mean, you could see the chat thing in the top left when the guy talked, the music looped kind of weirdish and got annoying, and the acting was a little choppy.
The audio I admit was pretty terrible. But try editing something when a 200 pound idiot is sitting right next to you  talking about everything you do. None of my videos are perfect but thanks for the constructive criticism, this actually helps me make my videos.

The audio I admit was pretty terrible. But try editing something when a 200 pound idiot is sitting right next to you  talking about everything you do. None of my videos are perfect but thanks for the constructive criticism, this actually helps me make my videos.
I never knew I could put a quote in quote c:Anyway, I think Left-4-Dead Noob (Host of filming server) was rushing it at the time. Because he was saying "OLOLOLOLOLOLO LEZ MAEK A STAHR WARZ MOOVEE AFTR DEZ" and, on top of that, one guard (if you caught it) moved slightly after death. My acting was a little choppy (as Pablo) but that was only because I was in third person, with too much shooting. I don't know what happened to the "Pablo Action Figure", but I hope it comes back.

I never knew I could put a quote in quote c:Anyway, I think Left-4-Dead Noob (Host of filming server) was rushing it at the time. Because he was saying "OLOLOLOLOLOLO LEZ MAEK A STAHR WARZ MOOVEE AFTR DEZ" and, on top of that, one guard (if you caught it) moved slightly after death. My acting was a little choppy (as Pablo) but that was only because I was in third person, with too much shooting. I don't know what happened to the "Pablo Action Figure", but I hope it comes back.
I kind of bailed on the Pablo action figure since the footage was bad.

There are many things wrong with this video. However, they can (hopefully) all be fixed.

First off, the graphics of this video are not ideal. I suggest you watch this for help on quality of the video. Also, just tweak some of advanced options in BL, etc.

The lighting is very...not so good. I would suggest instead of using lighting from ingame, use lighting in Sony Vegas such as bump map, or light rays.

With the Seven Months have gone by thing, I noticed that some of the letters were chopped off. Simply go to the crop event and make Maintain Aspect Ratio from YES to NO

The acting was kinda bad, with them getting shot and slowly falling. Use your imagination to make that look better.

Also, what Unwritten Calender said about the text, etc.

The audio can be fixed, or just taken out and custom audio put in.

Hope this helped.

How do you know he has sony vegas?

How do you know he has sony vegas?
Previous videos of his.

Also, that text is the default text of Sony Vegas.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:22:02 PM by Cucumber! »

There are many things wrong with this video. However, they can (hopefully) all be fixed.

First off, the graphics of this video are not ideal. I suggest you watch this for help on quality of the video. Also, just tweak some of advanced options in BL, etc.

The lighting is very...not so good. I would suggest instead of using lighting from ingame, use lighting in Sony Vegas such as bump map, or light rays.

With the Seven Months have gone by thing, I noticed that some of the letters were chopped off. Simply go to the crop event and make Maintain Aspect Ratio from YES to NO

The acting was kinda bad, with them getting shot and slowly falling. Use your imagination to make that look better.

Also, what Unwritten Calender said about the text, etc.

The audio can be fixed, or just taken out and custom audio put in.

Hope this helped.
I know most of this. Editing was just purely rushed.

That's not how you spell vengeance.

Tell me next time you're filming bro. :(