Author Topic: Question about sports  (Read 2447 times)

That's not what pro-athletes do. They become unnaturally muscular and do pointless stuff.
And how am I boring? I find it more interesting to play with stuff I found on the side of the street than play a sport
I was mostly commenting on playing them. Not really pointless when your making millions off it bra.

Sports do suck.

They are over-hyped games that people take too seriously. People fight over sports and get overly involved in them. They are forced upon children at school because people are too stupid to separate physical activity with sports, when sports is about skill. Pointless and a waste of time. Never liked playing or watching. Its nothing more than a hobby, it shouldn't be so over the top about sports, its annoying.

Saying this is probably going to piss people off but all I see when I watch rugby or football are meat heads who, to generalize, clearly picked brawn over brain.

Sports are fine, if you do them for fun and enjoy them. And hell, if you can make money off it then go ahead. But I hate the way its considered not manly, or even sometimes unpatriotic in America, if you don't support sports. So I don't want to watch a bunch of sweaty men grabbing balls, so what.

Sports do suck.

They are over-hyped games that people take too seriously. People fight over sports and get overly involved in them. They are forced upon children at school because people are too stupid to separate physical activity with sports, when sports is about skill. Pointless and a waste of time. Never liked playing or watching. Its nothing more than a hobby, it shouldn't be so over the top about sports, its annoying.

Saying this is probably going to piss people off but all I see when I watch rugby or football are meat heads who, to generalize, clearly picked brawn over brain.

Sports are fine, if you do them for fun and enjoy them. And hell, if you can make money off it then go ahead. But I hate the way its considered not manly, or even sometimes unpatriotic in America, if you don't support sports.
that sucks sometimes, but mostly the ones who are considered unmanly are ones who don't get out much. At school it is a great social skill.