Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Tabula Rasa
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Tabula Rasa (Read 384 times)
Feep
July 17, 2011, 02:51:08 AM
So I was browsing the old files in my computer while I had difficulties with my ISP.
I found an old
Video
of a game called
Tabula rasa.
Did any of you guys get a chance to play this game, like I did?
Video i found.
This game brings back nostalgia, it was an amazing game.
The old Intro
«
Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 03:03:52 AM by Feep
»
Ad Bot
Advertisement
duke 838
July 17, 2011, 03:07:23 AM
umm games?
Feep
July 17, 2011, 03:13:28 AM
yes I realised i posted it in the wrong topic, do forgive me all mighty one.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Tabula Rasa