Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
GLEE 3D Movie
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: GLEE 3D Movie (Read 589 times)
Coolio
July 17, 2011, 02:26:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ84hXdoZMg&feature=topvideos_entertainment
So, I guess this is like, a behind the scenes of Glee, and like a live concert, or a documentary + music, which you can just buy music and play it rather then spending 10 bucks on a movie.
Jane Lynch has never spoken truer words.
"Please, save your money. This thing sucks."
«
Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:29:34 AM by Coolio
»
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Kobewarrior
July 17, 2011, 02:31:46 AM
Justin Beiber movie all over again.
Coolio
July 17, 2011, 02:33:45 AM
Quote from: Kobewarrior on July 17, 2011, 02:31:46 AM
Justin Beiber movie all over again.
Exactly.
Trifax
July 17, 2011, 02:43:28 AM
I don't mind, and sometimes enjoy Glee on television, but this just looks like too much...
Jubel
July 17, 2011, 03:52:32 AM
I remember Sirius/XM Radio started playing their songs.
I wanted to shove my fists down everyone's throat who works at their HQ
CpW
July 17, 2011, 03:54:08 AM
Quote from: Kobewarrior on July 17, 2011, 02:31:46 AM
Justin Beiber movie all over again.
/Self Delete
Might as well record a toilet and name it 'Glee'.
Why is it in 3D anyways? It's not like it's gonna blow you away with SFX that it doesn't have. It's just some handicaps singing on a stage.
«
Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:01:30 AM by CpW
»
Ziyek
July 17, 2011, 03:58:32 AM
Glee is so freaking handicapped.
Narkro555
July 17, 2011, 04:26:08 AM
Am I supposed to be upset about this?
Pulchritude
July 17, 2011, 04:54:26 AM
Glee is probably the only TV show to feature every single loving minority group ever.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
GLEE 3D Movie