Poll

Do you agree with the Quotes?

Yes
22 (41.5%)
Some of it
18 (34%)
No
13 (24.5%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Public Schools  (Read 5636 times)

I like public school, it helps you learn social skills and fit in with society.

I like public school, it helps you learn social skills and fit in with society.

I love what you said, It should the be the motto for conformists..

I love how people on this thread act like being normal is a bad thing.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 04:22:07 AM by Coulmbai »

I love what you said, It should the be the motto for conformists..

oh god lol. you are one of THOSE guys.

you know, no one expects everyone to be exactly the same. thats just ridiculous.
but you would be crazy if you think being a total individual for all things is good. how much of an outcast is good enough for you?

look at you using the internet. what a sheep. thats right. play the corporate ISP game. you tool.

oh i see you wear pants and drive the man's car in the government's streets. how mainstream of you. what a poser. fall in line.

I love how people on this thread act like being normal is a bad thing.



OMG if U like public school UR A CONFORMIST !!!!!!!111111

Its a conspiracy man! The Goverments tryin to make U conform man
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 12:35:04 PM by Junkie556 »

Thank god homeschooling is rare here. But here even the public schools compete with each other to be better than other, so some public schools could already be considered private schools in some ways. And oh boy, from what I've heard about those, they try to create robots out of students, taking away all their freedoms about choosing which exams to do in order to make students get best results so the school can boast with good grades. Then they also force students who do worse than others out of school eventually, making their life a hell. Same thing with real private schools.

Good thing I go to a bit better than average public school.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 01:13:49 PM by D3ATH »

its called learning to be social
also, the education quality, for all you stupid-asses, is fine its just kids that take it for granted.

One question, are you really from England?
Yes, I am.

I was born in Oxford, Oxfordshire and lived their until the age of 8.
I have since then been living in the English Southwest, in the county of Devon for the past 7 years.
I am 15 years old and will be 16 in just under a months time.
Anymore personal questions, because I don't quite see how they fit into the topic at hand.

Little bit of a bump.

Went through public school, but never liked it.