Author Topic: Roblox; Concerns to David Baszucki (Roblox Raiding Blockland)  (Read 11521 times)

I'm pretty sure you guys are just mad because Roblox is free and blockland just lags

I'm pretty sure you guys are just mad because Roblox is free and blockland just lags

Get out.

The whole "ITS FREEEEEE" thing is bullstuff if you want anything good. Please kill yourself.

Get out.

The whole "ITS FREEEEEE" thing is bullstuff if you want anything good. Please kill yourself.
You do know I was joking right?

Very nice idea indeed.

nothing is going to happen they are just telling you that to make you leave them alone and think everything is good. if they said 'no we are not working on that' you would probably email them 30 more times every time someone posts about roblox here "well if you look here we have evidence of a spammer, this is an issue that needs to be adressed like i said". them not responding just shows it is something they don't take seriously and if they do, they are discussing it with someone higher up. then you go around chasing them 'hey any news' 'did anything happen' 'hello???' and then they just reply 'we're working on it' to keep you off their back another week or so.
You're just butthurt.
Hes probably more caring then you and Badspot,
and like ephi said you have a terrible way of working with it. just by the way you respond to people in this topic you dont seem like a person that anyone would 'do business' with. badspot cares enough to ban them within a day, put a block on linking to roblox, AND key locking other sections. what do you want him to do, 'be more open to what the community has to say'? yea nyan cat and minecraft not much worth listening to here.

Haha funny.
I'm just trying to inform him that his community needs some work, and/or he needs to take a look at what its becoming, a spamming one. And I know you guys will take that as "Their not that bad on this forums" Well look at youtube videos too. If I was a game CEO, I'd like to know how my community is doing and how their expressing my game. I don't want them going and saying its the best game cause every other game sucks or something, that would just put a bad name towards it. Goes for Roblox, people hate it cause people from it say its the best, this that, crap like that.
you act like they're ignorant to millions of comments bashing other games. these guys have spent years developing games and managing them. they don't need to be informed anything.