Author Topic: lenovo laptops  (Read 498 times)

what the poop are these, i've never heard of them.
i've got a coupon for "UP TO 45% ON A LENOVO LAPTOP!!!!!!!1!11" (at macy's for some reason) and while i do enjoy stuff, i'm not quite sure if it'd really be worth it.
since my current laptop is pretty good as far as my gaming goes, i'd be more looking at businessy things for work. maybe then i can take out my laptop during classes without feeling silly about the research on my desktop and homestuck wallpapers.
their website

Our school uses Think Pads from like 1995.

Lenovo is basically a renamed IBM. My grandma has one - it looks pretty good. They actually are pretty business-y

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenovo
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:28:15 AM by HelplessNobb88 »

this is probably the vaguest order page i've ever seen. nope wait that's just like a "WHAT COMPUTER IS RIGHT FOR ME" page

Sometimes pages like that get a bit messed up if you're using Chrome and the page was meant for IE users.

Sometimes pages like that get a bit messed up if you're using Chrome and the page was meant for IE users.
yeah because these just sort of suddenly appeared

so many vaules.......

Error in value?

Anyways, I haven't seen Lenovo much either but according to newegg they have some decent laptops, some that are affordable and okay at gaming.

oh okay
this isn't exactly endearing me to their reliability.

If you're using chrome you can use IETab to emulate an Internet Explorer environment and in most cases will fix the breaking of things.

yeah, that seems to work, thanks. :B

So what kind of laptop did you buy?

Wait what. You have research on your laptop desktop that you take to class? If someone found that you'd get your ass fired. You're a very unprofessional teacher.