Author Topic: WAKE - An assortment of songs  (Read 609 times)

WAKE is an album of songs I've had finished for a while, but I never really did anything with it. This was my first attempt at any quality (or at least enjoyable) music, so it's not professional by any means. I had fun making it and thought it didn't turn out too bad. All songs were made in FL Studio 10.

MUSIC

Cow and a Turtle - Started as a poem for English class, then to string a of lyrics, and now a song.
Mourn the Night - First attempt at a song that was not derived from another work of mine. One of my favorites.
Tribal Ritual - Something I made from an earlier unfinished score. NOT one of my favorites.
Planning the Heist - I had Mind Heist on the mind.
Midnight Daydream - Jazzy and dreamy!
Dark Diagnosis - "Ooo, dark and edgy"
Concentrated Contemplation
Approaching From the West - Requested by a friend for his project.
Dewpoint Morning
Battlefield a Fallen - Second song for my friend's project.
It's Getting Late - Third song for friend's project.
The Hero has Been Slain
Wake
Sleep - Remix of 'Wake' (Another of my favorites.)

The album is available for download for free. (But payments are always appreciated! )

"Meh."  is all I shall say.

Not bad, but not really good either with most of them simply repeating a few jingles or beats all the way through.

but not really good either with most of them simply repeating a few jingles or beats all the way through.

If that's not a song I don't know what is, if you were to have a constantly changing beat and tempo your song is now stuff because it cannot be recognised as a song.

Anyways, these are really nice. :D
Can't wait to hear more.

And this was a deserved bump too.

...I like your avatar. I want to make something like that :o
Other than that, the songs are nice.