Author Topic: Dedicated Server Trouble  (Read 1047 times)

Something I've always had to do with my servers is type changemap(); into the console when the server has loaded.  I'm not sure if it will help but it worked for me.

Good Luck :)

Something I've always had to do with my servers is type changemap(); into the console when the server has loaded.  I'm not sure if it will help but it worked for me.

Good Luck :)
K ill try that :/

I have figured out the problem, For me when you start a dedicated server one Blockland pops up but you are unable to open it.  So what I did was open Blockland BEFORE I started the server and two Blocklands were opened at the same time.  But now I have a new problem D;
When I am running a dedicated server after a while the Blockland that is not in use crashes leaving me in total lag until I drop connection.  When I look at the terminal it says [Logout]  Success
Is there a way to get back that one Blockland that crashed (because theres two, the one you use, and the one the server runs off.  The one the server ran off crashed)
Please help!

I am locking this topic and starting a new one about a dedicated server problem thnx for the help