Author Topic: I need A host for...  (Read 1113 times)

A couple of finshed projects That I would Like to host But I can't Due to bad internet. It Doesn't have to be dedicated But if you can That would be great!
Thanks In advance if Anyone can. Pm me If your intrested I'll Also tell you the Addon's you need just in case.

Edit: If You Could Host Atleast A max of 20 players That would be good.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 07:35:02 PM by Machinima »

Get Kalphiter's dedicated hosting service.

I would if I had my extra computer, but I sold it. My goal is to get enough money to get a computer which I can run at least 3 types of server on, a Garry's Mod dedicated server, and 2 Blockland dedicateds.

Can't afford that.

how could you not afford 6$ ._.

how could you not afford 6$ ._.
Maybe hes addicted to drugs. 

Hey I can host a server for you, I have great internet and I can keep the server dedicated from 12:00 PM CNT all the way to 11:00 PM CNT. I hosted 20 players servers before and I had hardly any lag. Just email me at WALDO_Blockland@yahoo.com or if you can't email me then just PM my forum account telling me these information:

1. Tell me what days you want me to host the server.
2. Tell me all the add-ons you want on the server.
3. Tell me if you need anything else.

If you want me to host the server for you, these are the things you will get:

1. You will get auto SA for complete control over the server.
2. If you have any problems I will try my hardest to fix them. When I am on, just IRC me and I will see what I can do.
3. The first day I host the server I will make sure that the server is efficient.
4. Before the server gets its shutdown at 11:00 PM CNT for the day I will make sure to save the build for you, and anything else that needs help with.

Again if you want me to host the server for you, just email or PM me whenever and I shall try to read and respond to it as soon as possible.

Hey I can host a server for you, I have great internet and I can keep the server dedicated from 12:00 PM CNT all the way to 11:00 PM CNT. I hosted 20 players servers before and I had hardly any lag. Just email me at WALDO_Blockland@yahoo.com or if you can't email me then just PM my forum account telling me these information:

1. Tell me what days you want me to host the server.
2. Tell me all the add-ons you want on the server.
3. Tell me if you need anything else.

If you want me to host the server for you, these are the things you will get:

1. You will get auto SA for complete control over the server.
2. If you have any problems I will try my hardest to fix them. When I am on, just IRC me and I will see what I can do.
3. The first day I host the server I will make sure that the server is efficient.
4. Before the server gets its shutdown at 11:00 PM CNT for the day I will make sure to save the build for you, and anything else that needs help with.

Again if you want me to host the server for you, just email or PM me whenever and I shall try to read and respond to it as soon as possible.

I am Interested

I'll Pm you with everything you need .

I'll Pm you with everything you need .

DONT LISTEN TO HIM!

I can host 24/7

EDIT: I can host up to 99 players and many, many, MANY bricks.

yea man lets just loving throw money at this guy

I got my own dedi server for free from a friend.

yea man lets just loving throw money at this guy

I got my own dedi server for free from a friend.
Yeah that's great, I don't even have a profit.

You could use Slicksilver's stuffty internet.

80+ ping for 100 miles, beautiful.

Yeah that's great, I don't even have a profit.

You could use Slicksilver's stuffty internet.

80+ ping for 100 miles, beautiful.
(Didn't mean it like that)
Every time someone brings up a problem concerning dedicated servers the automatic response is "GET KALPS SERBR"