Author Topic: Clan Allies Topic! [This is No Longer A Clan, Srry!]  (Read 928 times)

Okay, Due To .... People.. I've Closed This Topic, Its Now An Allie Post, Talk Good About People here, or just chat with them.. sum how anyways.. i wont be reading these forever so yeah.. POST ANYTHING ABOUT CLANS!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 08:52:56 PM by BlockMag »

PVC Potato Gun, I Guess Your Not A Awesome Builder.. Failz For You
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 06:06:20 PM by BlockMag »

SharkBoy The Rich, Congrats On Joining! :D

PVC Potato Gun, I Guess Your Not A Awesome Builder.. Failz For You

You obviously don't look at the gallery often.

You obviously don't look at the gallery often.

Hey bro don't brag.

Hey bro don't brag.

I'm not bragging. I'm simply stating that he hasn't seen any of my builds. Therefore, he cannot say I'm a bad builder.

So your "brother" makes a handicapped clan topic.

Don't Blame Me Crown, Its Not My Fault Hes Only 5, And Doesn't Know What Hes Doing, Try Living With Him, Omg
Its Hard

Don't Blame Me Crown, Its Not My Fault Hes Only 5, And Doesn't Know What Hes Doing, Try Living With Him, Omg
Its Hard
Your 5 year old brother makes this clan that is somehow.... a little good.

Well I haven't heard that in a while.

Its Hard

Dear god, excuses excuses.

Okay, Belive what you want, i dont really care what you say, I said HE DIDNT KNOW WHAT he was doing, he likes to click anything, thats why i promised to make sure to close it out before going somwhere, now, Stfu or do somthing other then nagging everywhere

Your 5 year old brother makes this clan that is somehow.... a little good.

Well I haven't heard that in a while.
He didnt make this one.. he made the last one that i turned into a clan rival page