Author Topic: God loving damnit I hate where the PC is (mini-rant)  (Read 1159 times)

my computer is right next to my brothers so im stuck next to him the whole day
i really sort of want to move my computer to my room

You cannot let my sister have any computer. Any. So this is the story.
My family had a Win. Vista computer in 07.
We got a new one in 10 being a Win 7. So my sister started using the new one and I used the old one. The Vista one died and it would not log in, show icons, load anything. I finally was able to system restore. I put some of my stuff on and I was using that. Then my sister took that as her personal computer. Taking everything off and putting 6 tabs up when you open chrome. and ton of other stuff. She got really mad at me because she didnt want my "crap" on that pc which I only installed steam. So I moved BACK to the Win. 7. I put all my stuff on that and put all the pictures/music/videos onto an external HD.
 The Vista computer died again and does not work till this day. So my sister started using the Win. 7 computer again and putting all her tabs on chrome on there (around 6). Then my dad bought a netbook. She went to that and started using it.
And I was using the Win. 7. just recently she has kicked me off the Win.7 and Im to the netbook. ._.

TL;DR : Computer life story.
This is why I have legally paid for all 4 of my computers, so that nobody can take them.
Nobody else dare use them.

My desk is against the wall and my door is directly to my right. It opens into my room so they would have to open it and look all the way around to see whatever is on my monitor.
By the time I see the knob I can have whatever I wouldn't want anyone seeing gone, and with my fast computer, I can have something else open by the time they walk around the door and have already done something.
B)

My computer screen can be seen from the loving front door. I can look over my shoulder at it, as my house is kind of open. I fap when no one is going through this bit of the house, which is difficult since both of the stairwells are right behind me.

Also the ONLY other PC in the ENTIRE god damn house is a Dell Inspiron 2000 desktop with 512 MB of DDR2 RAM.

"Hello? Pizza Delivery her--! WOAHOAHOAHOHHHH GOD WHAT"