Author Topic: my jail cell area  (Read 1241 times)

(I mainly made this to put on a differnt one of my copmputers)I'm corrupted core on block land and this is the jail cell area I made(saves below) you will need the items key, slayer,and jvs for it to load properly(sorry forgot to put pictures I was in a hurry they are in the attachments)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 12:51:52 PM by ebnz7z0z3z1z »

You do realize this is the gallery, right?
1. You need more than a pic of yourself staring at the ground
2. We want to see screenshots of it, like interior and exterior.

To show pictures without using attachments
Go to your screenshots folder, browse for the shot you just took.
Go to tinypic (google it) upload it there, copy the image forum tags
or
right click on uploaded picture, copy image url, go back to post, click on image tag button above cookie, and paste url between tags.

[sarcasm]what a lovely build. cant imagine how long this took you! :D[/sarcasm]

[sarcasm]what a lovely build. cant imagine how long this took you! :D[/sarcasm]
You just had to bump this, didn't you.  The corperations post explains every thing.  Look at the pictures name.  Obious troll.

Im pretty sure hes not corrupted core

Has anyone downloaded this? I want to know what it looks like. Probably a red cage or something.

Filename includes "tee hee."

I like it purely because of that.

Filename includes "tee hee."

I like it purely because of that.
shut up banished 2 the tee hee jail

look I was in a hurry I didnt have time to post pictures I'm not a troll and I have alot of files named jail and the jail and the jail's cell area my point is I have alot of jail saves

look I was in a hurry I didnt have time to post pictures I'm not a troll and I have alot of files named jail and the jail and the jail's cell area my point is I have alot of jail saves
So you have a special interest for getting forgeted in a jail?

you guys are cunts lol

it's a nice build