Poll

Good idea to be implemented? (READ FIRST)

Yes
No
Pie

Author Topic: [Forum Suggestion] Auto-Reserve system for long topics  (Read 542 times)

So, I was thinking and read topics the other day and saw how much people need to reserve and some accidents might happen. I took some time to think about this (five minutes) and then came up with a solution.

There could be some auto reserve system in which if you pass the character limit when making a topic, the forum will ask if you want to reserve some posts so that you can modify them and you can select the amount you wish to reserve. I'm thinking a maximum of 3 or 2 to reserve and that's it. It's a good idea, no?

best solution is posting when no1 is on

inb4 this won't happen

The character limit on the forum is pretty high. If you type/paste that much god damn text no one is going to read it anyway.

The character limit on the forum is pretty high. If you type/paste that much god damn text no one is going to read it anyway.
good point x)


Either OP's idea, or just lock as soon as you post and unlock to post again.
But I think OP's idea would be a better solution.

The character limit on the forum is pretty high. If you type/paste that much god damn text no one is going to read it anyway.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=173725.0
Sorry for trying to be helpful.
Yes I did exceed the character limit.