Author Topic: Yay for finding something to do at 1am  (Read 1064 times)

Well as usual I can't go to sleep until like 3-4am for some reason. After I got home I decided to watch some TV for a bit then I remembered I need to install my new car sound system tomorrow. So I figured what better to do at 1 in the morning then remove the door panels off my car!  :cookieMonster:

So far one down three to go.


Yay insomnia!

Dicuss what you Blocklanders who stay up late do to entertain yourselves.


Computer, tons of stuff to do on the computer

I slowly ruin my hearing with loud music.


fap
I knew somebody was gonna say it lol.

Unfortunitly though taking door panels off is extremely easy and take me about 5 minutes per panel. I was going to remove the stock speakers but I can't seem to find the tool, damn.


anything that keeps my brain active
usually a fast paced game like cod


Play games/watch anime/browse these forums endlessly waiting until I can be bothered to play games/watch anime


ODHOHO I KNOW WHAT KIND YOU WATCH
Action and comedy?

Sorry I don't like tentalces that stuff doesn't turn me on.

Action and comedy?

Sorry I don't like tentalces that stuff doesn't turn me on.
NO YOU WERE WATCHING HENTAI, NOT TENT. research

NO YOU WERE WATCHING HENTAI, NOT TENT. research
I've seen one. :v