Author Topic: Holy stuff this actually works.  (Read 925 times)

kinda. you dont really get more "speed" but you can have more bandwidth to a single device (comp) where routers CAN cut you off at a point. more like better net multi tasking.

however no one puts device limit settings on their routers anyway so its moot. maybe a switch, not a router.

might as well hardwire ethernet right to the modem by yourself and take it "all" the easy way

In addition to what Bisjac said, you'd rarely find this setup on a home computer. It's typically found in servers.

Guys my phone was running out of battery so i duct taped some batteries to it and now it has like 20x more battery!

It's probably just he's getting more bandwidth from the router. I should do this with my desktop so my monday ass brother doesn't hog it all with his loving ethernet cable anymore.

Guys my phone was running out of battery so i duct taped some batteries to it and now it has like 20x more battery!

I have a phone case that adds 80% legit onto my battery life I can charged from 20% to 100% with just a few bits left in the case to top the charge off.