Author Topic: Dad reads out his daughter's hate letter on youtube and shoots her laptop.  (Read 7925 times)

Typical redneck douche bag solving problems with a gun when it really isn't nessacary.
The kid, who does sound spoiled and like a bitch, is probably just that way because the father raised her wrong.

imo the world would be better off without people like both the kid and the father
The problem here is that you only see a gun. He could have smashed it, sold it, hid it, etc. You're missing the principle.

Typical redneck douche bag solving problems with a gun when it really isn't nessacary.
The kid, who does sound spoiled and like a bitch, is probably just that way because the father raised her wrong.

imo the world would be better off without people like both the kid and the father

It's not "solving problems with a gun", it's just destroying her laptop. He could have broken it any other way and get the same message across. He wanted to punish his daughter, he already grounded her but he wanted to do more than that. So he made this video as a "Watch as I destroy your precious laptop." That's how I see it.

Wow it skipped from 1 million to 14 million views in a day

I cant wait until Daed and Dren have to raise children.

I actually like this guy as a person from what I've seen. He seems pretty well educated and seems to know his stuff. However, I'd like to know more of the story.

I got hit and my mom got hit and my dad didn't get hit and my dad is a whiny friend so I'll probably hit my kids it seems to work.

I got hit and my mom got hit and my dad didn't get hit and my dad is a whiny friend so I'll probably hit my kids it seems to work.

Oh god lol