Author Topic: Brick Efficiency Script  (Read 962 times)

Also, wouldn't it be a cuboid area, not spherical?

Fixed. I'm tired.

Port, I think it should make a backup folder and put the original saves there, so if the user doesn't like the result (no idea why not), there's no worry.

Port, I think it should make a backup folder and put the original saves there, so if the user doesn't like the result (no idea why not), there's no worry.
Sometimes, when making statues and such, you will place multiple bricks instead of one, simply for the visual effect.

Sometimes, when making statues and such, you will place multiple bricks instead of one, simply for the visual effect.
Same for brick walls.

Maybe if you could select an area wich it'll be able to change?

Same for brick walls.

Maybe if you could select an area wich it'll be able to change?
Or maybe make preferences for certain bricks not being merge-able. (2x2s, print bricks of any kind, etc.)

Also, if anyone HASN'T thought of this, it can only merge bricks of the same color.

Or maybe make preferences for certain bricks not being merge-able. (2x2s, print bricks of any kind, etc.)

Also, if anyone HASN'T thought of this, it can only merge bricks of the same color.
That's a given

I'm thinking that control z might have some problems with this if it were made
If it just cleared your Ctrl Z history so you couldn't undo bricks made in there (if possible) it'd work.