Author Topic: "Building" Lessons  (Read 3229 times)

How thick is your head?

He's not doing this to teach them "how to "build""
then replace "how to build" with "design" and my point stands. videos can do it.

then replace "how to build" with "design" and my point stands. videos can do it.

i was thinking about naming this design lessons, but most people refer good design to good building anyways

people usually call others "good builders" and when you take that literally as you, that means that they are commenting at how well they place bricks. what they actually mean is that they're a good designer

people usually call others "good builders" and when you take that literally as you, that means that they are commenting at how well they place bricks. what they actually mean is that they're a good designer
I'm a good designer, I just wonder, "how do i shot brick? :panda:"

More like, people usually call others a good builder when they themselves would have no idea how to make something or have the patience to make something, the way they did.

Depends on the viewers opinion.

i thought mrcookie was dead

hi cookie

If the way I am understanding Cookie's posts is correct then I think this will work well for people who try to think outside the box but just cannot quite open the lid (Dang locks always getting in the way.) It may even help people who already have a good understanding of building and their creative mind expand and create even better things. I've seen some impressive things on Blockland and other sandbox style games. I know for a fact that people are able to adapt and grow, why should creativity be any different?

I support this idea Cookie, and I will try to attend if I can.

starts in 5 minutes.

server is currently up

sorry, my computer froze; server is back up

Was this successful?

Did not show up because of the bad timing.

Wow I completely forgot to show up, sorry. How did it go?

my computer froze and a large majority of people did not come back

oh wow! i would really like a lesson, will there be another anytime in the next month?

Was this successful?

Did not show up because of the bad timing.
was a stufffight of people not listening or doing what they're told

was a stufffight of people not listening or doing what they're told
Ban them. Tell them that if they are not serious (or kind of not serious.. just paying attention and following directions in a way) then just leave. I didn't check this thread (Damn!) but if you were to do it again, I certainly would be following directions and listening to you. I really think I need some "lessons".
Good luck, even if it doesn't happen.