Author Topic: Chat Emoticons for My Little Pony  (Read 7460 times)

anybody that checked the pony topic would rather see this then the rest of the non-homoloveual community...

anybody that checked the pony topic would rather see this then the rest of the non-homoloveual community...
...Holy stuff, that is a huge stereotype you just made. I myself am not a brony, but I wouldn't go to say they are all homoloveual. I do not care for the show, and in fact pretty much loathe it, but I don't insult the community of it.

My bad, I thought it was server sided.

Except I don't post pictures of them in random topics, and walk around with hideous avatars that force people to look at them.

If I want to be exposed to a kiddies show I can always watch Playhouse Disney. You're just a freak.
I haven't seen people posting ponies in unrelated topics, and as for avatars you can either ignore them or use AdBlock. If you don't have AdBlock, well, I highly doubt it causes you physical pain to see a small icon of a cartoon pony, I haven't heard of that being a thing.

>grabs handgun
>loads handgun
>Self Delete

I dont want to live on this planet anymore.

I haven't seen people posting ponies in unrelated topics, and as for avatars you can either ignore them or use AdBlock. If you don't have AdBlock, well, I highly doubt it causes you physical pain to see a small icon of a cartoon pony, I haven't heard of that being a thing.

I'm not going out of my way and destroying my web viewing experience because a creepy cult movement has decided to band together and make a scene on every website they cluster in.

This really is going too far.