Poll

Was this abusive to you?

Yes!
No!

Author Topic: Nibble: Abusive Ban?  (Read 5408 times)

Notice the part where he said "You stole my trench wars fans" I should have said back. "Guess they were just staying there because that was the only trench tom around. Lol."

trench tom?

He clearly meant to say trench TDM.

So youre trying to build your REP back up by posting dramas about other people and throwing them under the buss?

Please be an ignorant dumbass somewhere else, please. The topic is called "Nibble: Abusive Ban?", not "My name is Glass and I'm trying to fix my reputation, look at this badmin inside lulzy!"

Please be an ignorant dumbass somewhere else, please. The topic is called "Nibble: Abusive Ban?", not "My name is Glass and I'm trying to fix my reputation, look at this badmin inside lulzy!"
FINALLY. Someone that actually has a brain.

The Nibble idiot is obviously pissed that noone plays his games. And umm Trench TDM's have been around since like 2008 so how is he stealing? Your stealing as well if your not the origonal creater of it. Of course it isnt stealing. YOu dont have his map or nothing.

The Nibble idiot is obviously pissed that noone plays his games. And umm Trench TDM's have been around since like 2008 so how is he stealing? Your stealing as well if your not the origonal creater of it. Of course it isnt stealing. YOu dont have his map or nothing.
Why in hell would you bump this.

Why in hell would you bump this.
Why do you give a stuff? You just bumped as well.

Ladies and gents, the useless arguement has started.

Because you bumped a old has heck Drama that I posted on some idiot that doesn't even bother me anymore.

Because you bumped a old has heck Drama that I posted on some idiot that doesn't even bother me anymore.
This isnt your topic. What do you have to do with anything?

This isnt your topic. What do you have to do with anything?
Gloss is Scott94.

Let this Topic DIE now.