Author Topic: StarCraft 2 Mega Thread!  (Read 770 times)

StarCraft 2
Put anything about StarCraft 2 picture and stuff.
Show off how good you are and how you play the game.
Anything about StarCraft 2 put it in here.
Get teams for starcraft 2 and go play.
Talking about StarCraft 2......fine with me.
Just Put Stuff About StarCraft 2

I'm rank 100 bronze. I'm so good!

My 3v3 team is rank 8 in bronze though.

Yeah, we aren't that good.
I'm really excited for Heart of the Swarm though, being a Zerg player.

I'm rank 100 bronze. I'm so good!

My 3v3 team is rank 8 in bronze though.

Yeah, we aren't that good.
I'm really excited for Heart of the Swarm though, being a Zerg player.
I am Sliver :P


Is Now Moved To Games ---->

I'm in the first league because I really cave in easy to competition.  Stresses me out too quickly,
which is why I just play RPs and RPGs.  :cookieMonster:

All your base are belong to us  :cookieMonster:

I'm in ur base sieging my tanks.

I'm on Euro server add me
ING: Cancel
Carcode: 596