Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Recording mouse and keyboard
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Recording mouse and keyboard (Read 465 times)
Demian
April 01, 2012, 10:56:50 AM
Does anyone know a program that can record and replay mouse movements and key presses? There are forgettons of malware, trial versions and other crap on these kinds of programs so Google doesn't help that much. I would really need to know a specific software that someone else has used and proven free and functional. I need it for recording identical footage in two separate games.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
T3HZ3N0N
April 01, 2012, 12:08:16 PM
make your own keylogger?
Demian
April 01, 2012, 12:30:11 PM
I don't have the programming skills.
Alyx Vance
April 01, 2012, 12:54:51 PM
Google "keylogger" or something. It might help a little.
EDIT: Just reread OP and you said Google didn't help..
Try again you'll find it.
«
Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 01:05:55 PM by Alyx Vance
»
Edman
April 01, 2012, 12:59:13 PM
I have one its fairly simple it only records key presses however.
Tokthree
April 01, 2012, 01:04:55 PM
I use AutoHotkey, pretty handy bit of kit for all your automation needs.
Think something's changed in it recently though, I used to be able to record mouse-movements but it seems I can't now, nevermind
Demian
April 01, 2012, 02:15:15 PM
Recording mouse movements is kind of essential in a video.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Recording mouse and keyboard