Author Topic: what are your guys' opinions on dubstep?  (Read 3896 times)

Your kidding me? no one is that stupid you can't compare them they're complete different and classical is better 
You'd be suprised, people can compare mastering a old musical instrument to dragging and dropping sounds of a chicken being cut up with a buzzsaw into FLstudio.

It's 100x better than dubstuff
whatever you say bro ;)
to dragging and dropping sounds of a chicken being cut up with a buzzsaw into FLstudio.
you make it sound easy, haha
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:55:54 AM by Kingdaro »

You'd be suprised, people can compare mastering a old musical instrument to dragging and dropping sounds of a chicken being cut up with a buzzsaw into FLstudio.
I like both but you just don't compare it doesn't even make sense i mean why not compare a steak to Portal

my opinion on dubstep?
this is exactly what it sounds like to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QodrSfsboFk

lol

classical music

bitch don't you dare be dissin' on Vivaldi.

It's 100x better than dubstuff

I like classical music (quite a lot, actually; I'm a classically-trained pianist and I've been playing for 11 years), but I don't think either genre is better because they're so drastically different that you can't exactly compare them. I personally love both genres.

Any dusbtep artists I should try listening to?
Klaypex makes pretty good dubstep.

I like dubstep and I hate it when people rag on it for no reason other than "I hate any music other than mine and can't bear other people's tastes."

bitch don't you dare be dissin' on Vivaldi.

I grew up hearing The Four Seasons so many times over, I still love it. I think Winter was my favorite bit. c':
Violins are one of my favorite instruments, along with flutes and whatnot their sounds are just so pretty.

itt: people only listen for the bass rather than the melodies which actually exist
of course you won't hear the musical qualities in music if you're prejudiced
I loving love classical and dubstep. they both have good things about them.

itt: people only listen for the bass rather than the melodies which actually exist
of course you won't hear the musical qualities in music if you're prejudiced
I loving love classical and dubstep. they both have good things about them.
I'm not one of them though, I love Drum and Bass but Classical music is my favorite.

I grew up hearing The Four Seasons so many times over, I still love it. I think Winter was my favorite bit. c':
Violins are one of my favorite instruments, along with flutes and whatnot their sounds are just so pretty.

omfg I love Winter so much, although Spring is definitely a very close second.

I'm not one of them though, I love Drum and Bass but Classical music is my favorite.

d&b and classical are both great :D
also things like skrillex aren't dubstep, they're brostep
...I actually like brostep too :cookieMonster:

I dig most Dubstep. But some of it is cringe worthy. It's just a matter of finding the good stuff.
Some of it is absolutely epic in the truest sense of the word.