Author Topic: Real life updates !!!!  (Read 886 times)

alright so I've been really 'scared' lately.

Scared of something, no doubt. In this and next year, I'm going to have to:
- Get a driver's license
- Get a part-time job
- Take a test to prove that I was educated whilst being homeschooled
- Start doing a lot more chores (older bro moving out)

As of lately, I've had too much free time and I'm practically begging my parents to give me something to do, so they gave me chores and stuff. I'm not complaining as I'm the only one who's volunteered to clean the house.

Also, I've finally decided what I want to do with my life once I get my highschool degree (thats IF I get it :C). I'm going to go down the path of LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Yep I wanna be a police officer. I know they get terrible pay, but that's not the reason I want to be an officer.

But until then, I gotta get some money to do stuff.

So here's a few questions I want to ask. How hard is driver's ed, and wats 2+2 idk the anser

Driver's ed for me was just taking notes, watching educational driving videos, answer questions at the DMV for a permit, and some in-car lessons

But I don't know if it'll be the same for you




Well, I guess police is an okay position for ike. Either way it's good to aspirations.

Driver's ed for me was just taking notes, watching educational driving videos, answer questions at the DMV for a permit, and some in-car lessons

But I don't know if it'll be the same for you

It most likely will.

Also, I live in a boring town full of stupid kids in the populated area, so anything above average is considered genius.


Well, I guess police is an okay position for ike. Either way it's good to aspirations.

What do you mean 'for ike'? I've wanted to be a police officer since I was 5, I just was never that serious about it until a week ago.

It most likely will.

Also, I live in a boring town full of stupid kids in the populated area, so anything above average is considered genius.


What do you mean 'for ike'?

Your Drama topics are the envy of all forum-goers.

Though you weren't a very good police-person in Tango's Family RP

What do you mean 'for ike'? I've wanted to be a police officer since I was 5, I just was never that serious about it until a week ago.

Seriously... you're going to react negatively.

forgetthatstuff.jpeg

Your Drama topics are the envy of all forum-goers.

Though you weren't a very good police-person in Tango's Family RP

It's pretty hard to moderate a server full of 9-year-olds

The stress of having to keep everyone in line while being a police officer in a family rp lead me to snap in-rp and go on an endless rampage with a chainsaw.

Just so long as I'm not near any power tools while on duty, everything will be peachy-keen

It's pretty hard to moderate a server full of 9-year-olds

The stress of having to keep everyone in line while being a police officer in a family rp lead me to snap in-rp and go on an endless rampage with a chainsaw.

The chainsaw didn't exist back then :x

But I bet you'll do well IRL.

The chainsaw didn't exist back then :x

But I bet you'll do well IRL.

Oh, I bet I will, too.

Yep I wanna be a police officer. I know they get terrible pay, but that's not the reason I want to be an officer.
I support this man.

For me drivers ed was basically: get my permit by doing an easy ass test and then sit in a lobby for 2 hours, wait a couple months and do the driving school course which consisted of everyone sitting down drawing richards on stuff all day for 4 sundays, then you drive around a course and be a good boy and do everything right, and then you do a road test and don't hit anything, license get.
Basically doing the exact same thing as above now for my motorcycle license lol, except you also have to do a balance test.