Author Topic: Fungusamongus at it again...  (Read 907 times)

Yea, another Fung drama.

Anyways, fung has been doing some work on Eksi's server.

This is what happened when i started to talk to him somehow? He replied through the Client messages that appear on the players screen.

Me as a boat due to deh Fung

Him threatening to destroy the server (Which he doesnt do, but then after he says that everyone on the server crashes)

Pics after the crash showing people Re-joining

So basicly hes up to his old Schemes. Turning people into Boats/Horses. I just want to alert you guys of him again.

not actually him probably.

This is what happened when i started to talk to him somehow? He replied through the Client messages that appear on the players screen.
BottomPrintAll >> <color:ggffgg>forget YOU %1 NOW FEAR ME

This is why I hate custom events and why I make sure events are disabled for non=admins.

Fungus never joined, and had no bricks. This happened to everyone in the server simultaneously, /cancelallevents having no effect.

Fungus never joined, and had no bricks. This happened to everyone in the server simultaneously, /cancelallevents having no effect.
nice avatar

So, I just experimented and noticed how onBotDetectEnemy can be used.

5:55 PM - Eksi: Well, I feel kind of stupid.
5:55 PM - Eksi: One distinct thing I remember which was different than the save I made less than a minute before this occurred
5:55 PM - Eksi: a bot spawn not far from my build
5:56 PM - Eksi: being wrenched by some idiot whose name I should have mentally noted

But this doesn't explain how yesterday, when the server "crashed", everyone was disconnected with the message TimedOut. It was unlike an actual timeout message, and the same as shutdown("TimedOut");.

But this doesn't explain how yesterday, when the server "crashed", everyone was disconnected with the message TimedOut. It was unlike an actual timeout message, and the same as shutdown("TimedOut");.
TimedOut is a normal message.

I get it whenever I time out of a server.