Author Topic: XR_7 is back.  (Read 2632 times)

I never heard of him

Sometimes I wonder if these people aren't actually making these and they're just fake alt accounts created by other people to stir up a crowd

if everyone literally ignores him i think he'll go crazy and kill himself. unfortunately, many people here are stupid and go straight for the "i'm going to leave a really angry reply" without thinking about if the other person is a troll or not.

if everyone literally ignores him i think he'll go crazy and kill himself.
Over a forum?

Jesus Herbert Christ stop getting trolled so easily.

if everyone literally ignores him i think he'll go crazy and kill himself. unfortunately, many people here are stupid and go straight for the "i'm going to leave a really angry reply" without thinking about if the other person is a troll or not.
Speaking of ignoring, why don't we just use the script or whatever it was and filter out these user's posts and topics?
Makes a lot more sense to me than starting arguments.

Sometimes I wonder if these people aren't actually making these and they're just fake alt accounts created by other people to stir up a crowd

you are 100% right

Speaking of ignoring, why don't we just use the script or whatever it was and filter out these user's posts and topics?
Makes a lot more sense to me than starting arguments.
That's kinda like ignoring a giant wart on your neck.

why the forget do you make these?

there is not problem yet
sure you are just informing people, but no need to.

just wait to drama him when you have a reason, because most likely, it's a diffrent forumer stiring stuff.