Author Topic: Making better servers  (Read 1565 times)

Making better servers      

Hi, You may know who I am but that is not why I'm here. Today I'm going to show you some tips on how to get your servers more players.

The RP phase:
We all need to make these to get noticed at times. It helps people to get to know you and your means.
it helps by:
-Getting noticed
-Getting approval
-Getting Players

Once you pass that phase it's time to host a freebuild. (NOTE: this is only advice, I'm not really telling you what to do)

Freebuilds:
-Shows players how well you can build so they can reccomend you for building on other servers.
-Helps you share your ideas and creations
-A great way to interact with other players

From this advice you should be good on your own. just remember "A spammy server is a sucky server".
If you think I missed something or you want to give more advice, Reply.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:17:41 PM by bejacks »

You could have just named the server "love rp need girls" and you'll be boosting players in seconds.

You could have just named the server "love rp need girls" and you'll be boosting players in seconds.
I never saw the point in those kinds of RPs. All the others are just fine, just not love RPs.

I never saw the point in those kinds of RPs. All the others are just fine, just not love RPs.
why not, is it a problem if I host my gay brown town carrot rape rp?

why not, is it a problem if I host my gay brown town carrot rape rp?
No lol. People have their own opinions and ideas. But there is no way I would be caught dead in one.

its a lego game.
our avatars are datablocks made of pixels
they dont even have genitials
you control it with the keyboard of a computer
how do people get pleasure of "having love"
by crouching and pressing the up button
I just dont get it

its a lego game.
our avatars are datablocks made of pixels
they dont even have genitials
you control it with the keyboard of a computer
how do people get pleasure of "having love"
by crouching and pressing the up button
I just dont get it
THIS MAN.

Sadly I have sticky keys so I can't join love RP's

(all the crouching and stuff)

Sadly I have sticky keys so I can't join love RP's

(all the crouching and stuff)
haha.

I've had a freebuild up today and yesturday, both times they've been filled with crap >.< today it was even more like a family RP

I've had a freebuild up today and yesturday, both times they've been filled with crap >.< today it was even more like a family RP
Can I be doge?

May I inherit the social and moral responsiblities of the so called "doge"?

I'm working on a really awesome Snowy Trench TDM with shop/killstreaks/points, and 4 teams. Pics and topic coming soon

PS: The snowy look is really awesome d: